Our most popular product, the enhancement detail in Retford, has been designed to remove the swirls and wash marring that can occur on your vehicle and increase the gloss.
What work will you carry out in an enhancement detail?
Our enhancement car detail starts similarly to a maintenance wash. We will then decontaminate your car with a tar/fallout remover. Your entire car will be clay barred to ensure a smooth, clean surface perfect for polishing. We will measure your paint depth before we begin and throughout the process before using a one-step polish that will give your car a better than factory finish. Using panel wipe, we will ensure any oils on your car are removed before finally applying a protective coat. The detailing will be completed with a full interior clean and the exhaust tips being polished.
How much does enhancement detailing cost?
The standard package, which takes 10 to 16 hours, will cost from £350. However, we also offer the following for an additional cost: ceramic coating, wheel coating – faces or full removal and coating, and leather and windows sealed. Contact us for a quick quote.
- Includes everything in the maintenance detail
- Clay bar the whole car giving the car a very smooth clean surface perfect to start polishing
- One step polish and refine to give better than factory finish
- Paintwork degreased using panel wipe ready for the protective layer
- Protection applied
- Exhaust tips polished
- Decontamination with tar remover and fallout remover
- Paint depth is measured at the start and throughout
- Wipe the whole car with panel wipe to remove and oils from the polish
- Minor interior detail including vacuum and dashboard cleaned
- Full interior clean
- Swissvax wax as standard protection
- Ceramic coatings
- Full wheel coating (wheel removal included)
- Leather sealed
- Wheel face coatings
- Windows sealed
- Fabric sealed
Enhancement Detail Quote
Enter your details below in order to provide you with the best possible quote
Comments are closed.